- Open the CamHipro app
- Tap to bring your camera online
- Scroll to the third interface screen with 6 small icons
- Tap 'Preset position' (top right icon)
- Move the camera to a chosen 'home' position (the position you wish the camera to return to once it has finished tracking a person)
- Enter 99 and then press setup (called setting on android devices) and this locks in the 'home' position
- Enter 100 and then press call (called transfer on android devices) to start human tracking.
- Once automatic human tracking is active, the camera will always return home when it is unable to continue tracking a person in the frame.
If you wish to to turn off automatic tracking at any point, enter 103 in 'Preset position' and then press call (transfer on android device).